Sunday 16 February 2020

Sunday 16th February 2020

Mornin' all.

The night light thing worked last night, but it hasn't brightened up again yet 😞.  It worked for me falling asleep though... fell asleep half an hour earlier than usual and woke up feeling more refreshed too, so maybe it really was the screen brightness that stopped me from falling asleep until gone 🕙 10pm❔

Gonna take the puppy out for her stroll now... BBS❕ 
➰➰➰ 

OK, we're back and dripping wet 'cos it started raining ⅔ of the way through, but that's it until this afternoon now.

Steve said about putting the rubbish and recycling out later on again 'cos of the weather, which is fine by me.

Time to catch up on my emails now, while I'm waiting for the photo's of the puppy to upload to my site.
➰➰➰ 

That's the rubbish and recycling sorted for another week now - the jars have even gone out this week so it's all gone out except the waste food caddy and our third recycling box this week.

It's burgers, chips and veggies for lunch today 🤤 Steve's gonna have buns with his burgers and "maybe a few chips" whereas I'm having the burger patties, chips and veggies... I'm thinking it'll be sweetcorn for the veggies 'cos that's at the top of the freezer but it's a big bag and there might be some open bags of veggies we can have instead but anything suitable for semi-vegans is fine by me❕
➰➰➰

A huge lunch today and Steve's already asleep and there's even a box of leftovers for me tea too.  It was even a nice, healthy lunch with lots of veggies for me... the vegetable patties obviously had vegetables in them, the chips were oven cooked instead of fried and half a plateful piled full of mixed veggies too.  A grand total of only 694 calories so far today, which is awesome and there are leftovers for me tea too and there's even more room in the freezer now too, which is great going... hopefully it'll be completely empty by the start of March, fingers crossed 🤞.
➰➰➰


That's the Calcium taken and the pill organiser refilled ready for next week now, so I can just relax until bedtime now  👍
➰➰➰

Time for me last 2 pills of the day now... hold on❕

OK, they're both down the hatch now, so I'll head to bed as soon as I start yawning again.
➰➰➰

Just started yawning and it's not even 7.45pm yet, so I'm gonna publish this then shut down for the night.  Be back tomorrow so I'll see you all then.

Nite nite orl❕ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment