Thursday 27 February 2020

Thursday 27th February 2020

Mornin' all.  How are you all doing this morning❓

I've taken the puppy out for her first stroll of the day and it was snowing❗  It didn't settle 'cos it was very wet, but it was definitely snow.  Fed the puppy too.  I'm giving her less food today 'cos she had a lot of potato on Monday but didn't reduce her food then, so I'm reducing it today.  She might be hungry today, but we don't want her to put weight on again, we want her to maintain where she is atm.

Taken my morning pills, including the Calcium, so that's it now until bedtime.

I've put loads of photo's of our beautiful puppy up on my homepage so I hope you enjoy them... she's actually awake in them for a change 😁

We're having pazza bake for lunch today but Steve says we haven't got any grated cheese left after our jacket tatties on Monday, so he's gonna use plastic cheese instead, which'll be different❗ 😀
➰➰➰

That's the 5-HTP just been delivered, so just waiting for the Charge 3 to turn up now... bet it'll come to the door while we're eating either today or tomorrow 'cos that's what happened with the jeans yesterday 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked for this afternoon and I'm over my daily steps target too, which is great.  I'd love to get to 3,500 steps by the time I head to bed tonight, but 3,000 is my target for this afternoon... wish me luck please❗
➰➰➰

Only got another 7 steps to go to hit my first target... doubt I'll get another 500 in before bedtime but we shall see.
➰➰➰

Just fed the puppy and went through the 3,000 steps, so I've just got to do 410 more before I go to bed and I'll be a happy bunny.  It's only another 4 an' a bit trips to the kitchen and back then that's sorted❗
➰➰➰

That's me last 2 pills of the day taken, and I wanna try and stay awake until 10pm tonight and wake up at my usual 6am tomorrow so that I can get 8 hours of sleep to see if I feel any more awake tomorrow, 'cos it seems that the more sleep I get, the more tired I am that morning for some reason❗  Just gotta stay awake for the next 3 hours is all now.
➰➰➰

It's just gone 8.30pm 🕣 so I'm gonna shut down and head to bed now.  Won't be able to sleep yet, but my brain can slowly start switching off ready for when I go to bed.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment