Saturday 1 February 2020

Saturday 1st February 2020

Mornin' all.

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month and all that jazz.

The puppy's been out for her walk, she's been fed and we've both taken our morning pills.  I've already taken several photo's of her, so I'll put those up when I edit my homepage and put the January photo's on the 2020 page... lemme do that now, before I forget.
➰➰➰

OK, that's sorted now so the first page will load a lot quicker now 🤣
➰➰➰

I've put up loads of photo's of the puppy and it's not even lunchtime yet❗
➰➰➰

Got 3 long video's of the puppy dog this evening too that are currently uploading then I'll code them into my homepage.
➰➰➰

That's my prescriptions taken and two of the three video's have been uploaded, so just waiting for the last one to finish now then that's it for the day.
➰➰➰

Just taken an almost 13 minute video then that really is it then 🤣
➰➰➰

The uber-long video has just finshed uploading and I've coded it, just waiting for my FTP programme to start responding so that I can upload it now❗
➰➰➰

I'm off to beddy-byes until the morning now.  Nite nite orl❗ 😴
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment