Wednesday 19 February 2020

Wednesday 19th February 2020

Morning all.  How are you doing today❓  It's just starting to get light out there, so I'm gonna take the puppy for her stroll now.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

Back now and the puppy has been walked and fed so it's time for my pills now.
➰➰➰

Pills all went down a treat this morning... even the 5-HTP (use my name and email address in the referred by a friend if you're a new customer and you'll get, I think, 10% off your order) didn't have a chance to melt (like it usually does a bit), so hopefully that means today will be an even better day than yesterday❗
➰➰➰

Taken 5 photo's of the puppy dog while Steve's out and about again.  Gonna put them on my site now while I remember... hold on.
➰➰➰

OK, the photo's are now up on my site and the hubby is back, so I'm lost now... what do I do with my time❓❓
➰➰➰

Just had a letter from my GP basically saying that there's a chance I'll recover from the psychotic depression but might relapse and that if I want to go down that route, he can refer me to a consultant psychiatrist to monitor me as I come off the AP's and that if I do relapse then I just need to go back onto them again.

The WKE is a bit more complicated... I've already written to the Neurologist who treated me while I was in hospital and I've got a phone number for a place that will be able to give me more information on hopefully my recovery, so I just need to contact them now.

Basically, there's a good chance I can recover from the psychosis and I just need to contact Headway about if I'll ever recover from the WKE.  Need to remember to do that though - you watch me forget 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the virus scan finished.  Reassuringly I'm still virus free, so time for the backups now.
➰➰➰

Just checked my bank account and I'll have 36p left in my account by the time Sunday rolls around.  Thankfully I'll be getting my benefit on Monday so I'll be able to pay Steve back the £6 he lent me and I'll be able to replace the money that I took out of my other current account too and hopefully 🤞 be able to put some cash aside for a new external hard drive too.  Need another £60 to get the one I want 'cos it's the best value for money, and I'll be able to afford it as long as Steve doesn't borrow any more money from me for the next few months.
➰➰➰

Got 840gb left on my external hard drive which'll see me through most of the rest of the year and means I can save up the almost £200 for a 10tb hard drive instead of the 6tb one I found an hour or so ago... mind you, it's only 4tb more for double the price❗  Hmmmm.
➰➰➰

The backups have finished so I've put it all away and can finally stretch my poor knee again.  It's only once a week for a  couple of hours though, so it's not too bad, in the grand scheme of things.
➰➰➰

Loads more photo's of the puppy this evening.  Just waiting for my FTP programme to load up then they'll be up on my site.
➰➰➰

OK, the photo's are all up on my homepage now... loads and loads of 'em, considering the photo taking got off to a veeery slow start this morning...

She's just gone❗  I'm missing her already and she's only been gone for a minute❗  Literally❗  😢  I'm gonna take me pills and head to bed now.  Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment