Tuesday 11 February 2020

Tuesday 11th February 2020

Mornin' all.

I'm thinking today will be a green day for the text in here, just to jazz things up again.

I've already taken the puppy out for her morning stroll and fed her, as well as taking all me day pills, so that's me sorted until this evening now.

Gotta have a bath in preparation for tomorrow and prolly get the door to Steve's prescription as well as getting the puppy ready for going back with Helen today.  Busy day❕

Got some photo's to put on my homepage, so I'm gonna do that before I forget... BBS❕
➰➰➰ 

Steve's just heard from Helen... she's picking up our senior little puppy after work tonight so there is plenty of time for me to have a bath before she comes and Steve's prescription will hopefully be delivered well before then too.  Gonna keep resizing the photo's now and get that and the Fitbit screenshot thingamejig up on my site before we have our lunch.
➰➰➰ 

Steve's pills have just been delivered, so all that's left to do now is having a bath, taking the puppy for her second stroll and having our lunch.  Steve reckons that I should have our lunch, take the puppy out then have me bath, so that's what I'm gonna do.
➰➰➰ 

Just taken the puppy out for her second stroll and she poo'd so I picked it up and brought it home... it's what is legally required so I always have and always will❕  Steve gave the puppy her lunch and ours is in the oven, so I'll have my bath after we've eaten and then wait for the puppy to go back with Helen for her medicated bath again.
➰➰➰ 

Yummy scrummy in my tummy.  Just had lunch of jacket tatties, cheese and beans and I'm now "in the zone" with calories (according to my Fitbit) and nicely full without being bloated.  Gonna wait for my lunch to "go down" before I have my bath, then wait for the puppy to go then have an early night, ready for tomorrow.
➰➰➰

I've just got out of the bath so I'm all clean now.  I worked out that I need to put the water heater on for at least an hour before I have a bath so that I've got a big supply of hot water refils instead of only half filling with hot water once before the hot water is used up... even then it's barely warm❕  I put the water heater on just before I got undressed and I just about managed one refill with the hot water in the tank.

Time to catch up on my emails and Facebook posts since I've been in the bath now.
➰➰➰ 

That's the puppy fed, watered and prescription taken now, so we're just waiting for Helen to turn up and take her away again 😢  I know I should be used to it by now, after so many months, but it still 💔 breaks my heart 💔 every week, even though she's only gone for a couple of days now.

Got a couple of short video's of the sleepy puppy to keep me going though, as well as all the photo's from yesterday and this morning, so I'll look at them when I'm missing her terribly until she's home again.

BRB - just coding the video's and uploading the updated index page... hold on❕
➰➰➰

That's the first one coded and ready to be uploaded, just waiting for the second video to finish uploading to YouTube now.
➰➰➰

Both up on my site now and both prescriptions taken, so just waiting for the puppy to break my heart then I can go to bed.
➰➰➰ 

The puppy's just gone❕ 😢  My 💔 heart is breaking❕  She'll "be back in a day or two" but it's already too long❕
➰➰➰

I'm off to beddy-byes now but I'll be back tomorrow.  Nite nite orl.  💤
➰➰➰ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment