Monday 12 October 2020

Busy evening too!

I've only just remembered to take my supplements and the B12, especially, is already working it's magic 'cos I've got more energy (maybe not such a good thing so close to bed time 🙄), my head is clearer, my vision is sharper... it's brilliant!


The reason that the afternoon and evening have been so busy though is 'cos I've fed the puppy twice and she didn't touch it, I've walked her for the last part of 'marathon Monday' and she's got an appointment with the vet on Wednesday afternoon about her not eating for the last 4 or 5 days.  I managed to get today's food into her by wettening it and hand feeding her, so Steve says his cousin (the vet nurse) says it could be her teeth or a stomach bug that's currently going around.  I just want her to be OK!


No comments:

Post a Comment