Wednesday 28 October 2020

Deep virus scan underway, FitBit charging up, morning pills taken

Mornin' all.


I remembered not to open my email programmes this morning, so the virus scan started without me getting stressed out or in a bad mood.  My FitBit has very nearly finished charging up and I've taken my morning pills.


I'm hoping to plan out my JanNo novel today, if my muse ever wakes up.


My FitBit has just finished charging... only took a couple of hours this morning, which is awesome❗


Steve's finished doing next week's grocery shop and has managed to add £15 worth of groceries just for him.  All unhealthy stuff like crisps, biscuits and cookies instead of fruit and veg.  He's put two blocks of cheese (our regular and a mature block that I don't like) on there so I'm gonna go and take off our usual one now otherwise it's a waste of money.


OK, the extra cheese has been taken off now and I'm pondering on getting the FitBit Inspire 2 as long as I can get a strap extender or use the ones that are already on my Inspire.


Had my breakfast and Steve reckon's it's stopped raining, so I'm gonna take our dishes through to the kitchen, then try and persuade the puppy to take me on our morning walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment