Saturday 31 October 2020

Finished the course and got a score of...

19 out of 20 which ain't bad going at all.  I've done all the editing and moving around of the appropriate bits of code on my navigation page and you can see the diploma on the 'completed courses' page.


Gonna go and have my well-deserved reward and preparation for NaNo now... a long, hot, lavendar-scented bubble bath 🛀 now.  I'm hoping that half my Yule gifts that I bought yesterday will be delivered today.  

 

Steve's heard from his cousin (the vet nurse) about the puppy too - she hasn't eaten anything today but has been sick three times so she wants to get a different vet to have a read through her notes to see if they can shed any more light onto how she's feeling and how to help her to feel better.

 

BBL.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment