Monday 19 October 2020

Book Review: 'The Single Dad’s Handbook' by Lynsey James


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5

I've read 8 chapters before lunch and it's been a fantastic book so far, WTG the author.  I thought that the swearing on the first page would be a signal of swearing throughout and it'd spoil a potentially good book, but I was wrong... there *is* swearing, but it's well-placed and not just written for the sake of being written.

I'm wondering about the semi-frequent use of big brand names though, if the author hasn't got written permission from the brands to use them, then they could be in a lot of hot water if the brands find out!

Just finished this book and it definitely deserves every one of those 5 stars that everything I review starts off with.  If you've got a day of boredom ahead of you, get your nose into this book and hopefully you won't regret it, I certainly don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment