Saturday 24 October 2020

Pills taken, virus scan clear, email downloaded, teeth brushed...

...puppy's poo moved, soooo I'm all set for the day now.  I'm thinking that I'll go and do laps of the house and yard and practice going up and down the slopey bits today.  Steve's said we're having spaghetti and meat-free balls for lunch today so that we can try and use up more of the mountain of spaghetti we've got... we didn't realise just how much spaghetti is in a 1kg pack so we've barely touched it so far 🙄 and we've got at least two or three more meals in the pack too 😄

 

I'm hoping to study another course today too... not sure which one yet though, prolly a short one so that I can do the laps, have my lunch and be there for the puppy when she comes home today.  I hope she's eaten and poo'd while she's been gone and she was just having an off-day yesterday with her not wanting to eat after her breakfast and no pooing 😟 


No comments:

Post a Comment