Friday 28 December 2018

Friday 28th December 2018

That's the virus scan started so I'm hoping that it'll be finished by bed time tomorrow but if not it'll be finished in the early hours of Sunday so that I can do the back-up while it's still dark outside.
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  We did 300% today, so add the 200% extra from today to the 550% total that's already in the bank and we're at 750% after 5 days so we're right on track for doing just over 1000% this week.

Time to take me supplements now, then read the instruction booklet and charge up the fitness tracker then put it on and hope it fits around me ankle!
***

That's the supplements taken - not too badly this morning... not the easiest ever but far from the worst, thankfully.

Gotta sort out my fitness tracker now.
***

Charging the fitness tracker up now and I've got the app installed, so hopefully I'll remember how to use it when it's fully charged at about 11am!

Just waiting for the hangers to arrive so that I can hang up all my clothes in the wardrobe instead of leaving them in a pile on top of the washer/drier.  In theory, all that will stay down here, is are my bra's, knickers and socks which can live at the bottom of the stairs, just like they do now.

Getting house-proud in my old age lol.
***

That was harder than it needed to be, but I'm tagged now and ready to rock and roll.  Definitely a two person job to get it to sync though!!

Fortunately it fits under my sock without stretching it too much and my boot seems to fit OK with it on too, just gotta remember to dry it off after every bath and shower, but other than that and charging it up every 5 days, I'm ready to rock and roll now!

It'll be interesting to see what a full day's walking with the pup and being asleep with it on tonight will add up to!

I've hopefully set the alarm to wake me up at 8am every morning so we'll see what happens tomorrow morning now!
***

Steve's nurse is running at least half an hour late so I've just made myself a chocochino and opened the door for the pup.
***

That's the hangers just arrived, so that's it now until the middle of January, when my last two jumpers will arrive then that's it until I get Steve's valentine's gift.
***

First survey done and dusted.
***

We live in a mid-terrace house and our neighbour on one side of us has been growing grapes this year.

It's very rare that we see smaller garden birds but this morning a wren-sized bird flew off out of our back yard and Steve said he saw a blackbird and a sparrow feeding off them this afternoon too, which is awesome!

A couple of very young seagulls got trapped out there in Summer but out of the 20 years we've been here, this year has been the most wild bird attractive year in total!  We've had more birds in 9 months than the whole of the rest of the 20 years combined!!

We live on the outskirts of a city and our back yard is tiny (8 foot by 12 foot kinda size) so it's to be expected I suppose, but we both enjoy watching wild birds, so the mess that is our back yard, combined with the grapes from next door is a welcome habitat for smaller wild birds and if it keeps them alive then so much the better!
***

The virus scan is still only at 5% even after 9 hours, so it'll prolly be an early hours of Sunday morning kinda time before it finishes again.  😞

Ho hum.  As long as I'm down before 8am I can back up the files while it's finishing getting light, take the pup out for her walk and then shut down ready for going over to the in-laws for the third time in 5 days.  Again.
***

Second survey completed
***

Third survey done and dusted... the pup either wants to go outside or attention, so I'd best give it to her!
***

That's me prescription taken, and I'm intending on spending the next 60 minutes swooning over Take That.
***

Take That are definitely missing the deepness that Jason gave them, but they've been going for almost 3 decades and he needed a break.  I still love them dearly, but I will always miss Jason not being there now  😢

Gonna read the last 20-odd pages, put the review up and go to bed for an earlyish night.
***

Just finished the book so it's time for the review then heading to bed.
***

It's taken 1.5 months but I'm finally half way through the pack of J2O cans that Steve bought for me at the start of NaNo lol

I've reviewed the book so I'm heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment