Tuesday 4 December 2018

Tuesday 4th December 2018

The puppy forced me into doing a huge 300% today, so that's today's 200% extra plus yesterday's 100% extra, makes 300% in the bank after only two days!!

Gonna take my Iron now, then make a start on the surveys.
***

One more Iron left to take tomorrow then onto the new Multi on Thursday.  Not bad going I reckon!   Hope it makes me more wide awakey and gives me more energy and motivation and stuff!
***

Spent the whole day setting up lists on Twitter for my writing site and they are sorted now... I just don't know how to link to the list in the HTML is all... is it just a direct link to the page or something more complicated?

I've just taken my prescription so I'll work on it until bedtime then try and remember to work on it again as soon as I come down and walked the pup tomorrow - you watch me forget though!  lol
***

Off to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment