Tuesday 25 December 2018

Tuesday 25th December 2018

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!

Just taken the pup for her walkies and we did another 250% this morning so that's 300% in the bank after 2 days which ain't bad.  She poo'd almost up against a car that's parked on the pavement instead of the road, so at least I could lean against that as I picked the poo up.  I had to go past it sideways each time though, so there's no way that Steve'll be able to squeeze through when we go to his folks in about half an hour!!

Not good at all.

***

Not gonna take me supplements today otherwise I'll be too bloated for lunch which'll piss off everyone and I might throw up in the car on the way over too, so I'd rather not risk it today, tomorrow and New Year's Day.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment