Thursday 27 December 2018

Thursday 27th December 2018

Was up at 5am today, so I'm thinking that I'll take my prescription at about 7pm every evening 'cos 7am is a more civilised hour to get up lol

Got 2 t-shirts, a jumper and a cardigan arriving today from Amazon, my fitness tracker this afternoon and the groceries coming this morning, so it's a good job I got up early... bet Steve will be asleep the whole day though so I'll have to get the door each time!
***

Just walked and fed the pup.  Only 200% today and no poo, thankfully, but there's now 550% in the bank after 4 days which is good going I reckon!

The pup is having her breakfast then will come back in here and fall asleep for most of the rest of the day 'cos that's pretty normal for her now that she's an old lady.
***

That's me supplements taken for the first time in 3 days and Steve's replenished my squash and made me a chocochino too... dunno what I've done to deserve it, but he's done more as my carer in the last few minutes than he has for the rest of the festive season put together!
***

That's the groceries been and gone, just waiting for my fitness tracker from Amazon to come between 2pm and 6pm and the first part of my clothes from Amazon to arrive by 9pm now, then I can head to bed again.
***

That's the first survey of the day completed.
***

Second survey done and dusted.  Gonna read another couple of chapters now, then try more surveys etc etc.
***

Third survey finished.
***

Fourth survey of the day finito.
***

That's part one of three of the Amazon order, just waiting for the Argos order to turn up at some point before 6pm then I can go to bed!  Gonna take me prescription at 7pm tonight so that, in theory, I'll be awake at 7am tomorrow, set the virus scan running and wait for the hangers to turn up at some point, then I can have a bath and an early night for a change.  Got no plans for tomorrow or Saturday, but we're going back over to the in-laws on Sunday and Tuesday then that's it for another year.

So so tired already!  😲

Time to carry on reading for the time being though!
***

That's my clothes bagged up and ready to go upstairs when I head to bed tonight.  Just waiting on the hangers that'll be here tomorrow and a couple of jumpers that'll be here mid-January... not bad going for under a tenner!  The fitness tracker will be interesting... apparently the rechargable battery charges up in 3 hours and lasts for 5 days with the feedback being sent straight to my phone then I'll hopefully be able to transfer the info to my likkle laptop and keep a track of how I'm doing!

Gonna maybe get a pair of shoes instead of boots to wear with it though, just in case the boots are too tight around me ankles.

Having a mug of soup for me tea then taking my prescription, doing a few more surveys and heading to bed.  I'm over half way through the book now, so I'll finish it off tomorrow and leave a review for it on my writing blog and Amazon!
***

6.46pm and I'm taking my prescription.  That means, in theory, I'll be down at about 7am tomorrow - much better than today's 5am!  lol
***

Blimey that went down easily tonight!!  Just a small mouthful of squash and  it's gone!  If only all my pills went down like that!
***

7pm and I'm off to bed.  Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment