Thursday 20 December 2018

Thursday 20th December 2018

Onto my second glass of chocochino without milk already!

There's still nothing in the bank with the pup's walking 'cos we did 100% again and she flooded the street with her wee again.  She's a lot happier now that her claws have been sorted out!  Maybe that's why she was reluctant to go on her walks with me every morning - her claws were maybe irritating her pads or something?  Now that they've been sorted she shoots to the bottom of the stairs as soon as she hears me picking up her lead and shoots to the front door when I've fastened her into the harness!

More like a puppy than ever now that she's no longer in pain.  She eats most of her breakfast straight away too instead of grazing on it all day like she had been.

Those eyes though!  She uses them to her full advantage and I have to do what she wants the whole time now!

Apparently she took both pills really easily this morning 'cos Steve wrapped them up in cake.
***

That's my prescription been delivered, so I'm all set until the end of January now!

Just waiting for Mitzi's jumper, the chocolate and bra's to turn up now.  The jumper isn't out for delivery yet so it'll prolly be an evening kinda time when it turns up, the chocolate will hopefully come with the post either today or tomorrow and the bras turn up whenever they turn up!
***

Just sent a quick enquiry about the bra's considering they've already taken the money but the order has been pending for 4 days now!
***

Time for me supplements now... hold on!

Took 17 mouthfuls of squash and I had to crunch up the Iron.  Not a good day at all!
***

1.25 litres of liquid already and I've only been up for 2 hours!  No wonder I'm feeling bloated!!
***

Just heard about the Income Related ESA - I've been turned down for it again because Steve works for more than 24 hours a week.

It's been the same every time I've been sent the form, so I was expecting to be rejected for that one anyway.

As long as I'm still getting the contribution based one like I have been since I moved over from IB, I'm happy with that.  Just gotta re-apply for the PIP each year, which is a PITA but needs must and it's not so bad in the grand scheme of things because I can scrape by on just the ESA and anything more than that is just a very welcome bonus.
***

Forgot about me jeans too... 3 pairs of 'em due between now and the New Year!
***

That's the pup's jumper just arrived, so just waiting for me 3 jeans, 3 bra's and 6 bars of chocolate now!
***

Prescription taken... totally opposite to this mornings supplements, it went down with just a single mouthful of squash!
***

First survey of the day completed
***

Having an early night for a change so that I'll hopefully be up before sunrise so that I can welcome Yule in tomorrow morning.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment