Monday 10 December 2018

Monday 10th December 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.  We did 250% today so there's 150% in the bank after the first day.
***

Just taken me supplements and they went down OKish this morning, didn't drink as much squash to get 'em all down as I did yesterday so I'm not bloated yet.

Steve made 4 litres of squash for me so that should keep me going until hopefully Thursday or Friday this week, but if the supplements behave every day then it's a week's worth!
***

That's the rubbish and recycling been and gone with everything bought back into the house and back into their little storage spaces, so I can relax for the rest of the day now... gonna make a start on all the survey's waiting for me in my inbox first!
***

First survey done and dusted.
***

Second survey completed.
***

Third survey completed and it only had one single question this time!!
***

Fourth survey done and dusted... another one with just a single question!
***

That's my prescription swallowed.  Steve got the water/squash ratio perfect this morning so hopefully it'll be easier to swallow my four supplements tomorrow too.
***

Fifth survey sorted.
***

Still free of viruses and malware, so I'm gonna publish this then head to bed.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment