Monday 3 December 2018

Monday 3 December 2018

Still free of viruses and malware and it finished at about 5am so I'm backing everything up now then I'll take the pup out for her morning stroll while the battery is cooling down.

I'm still getting ESA 'cos I was paid overnight so that's a huuuuge relief.  Means I can relax and not have to worry until PIP comes up for renewal next year.  It's a struggle getting through each month already, so if it had been taken off me I wouldn't have been able to afford to eat, let alone the mortgage so we'd be homeless and starved to death if it had been taken off me!

Thank you for continuing with my claim, Benefits Agency!
***

We did 200% on our walk today then she came home and poo'd in the hall.  Steve's had to clear it up because there's no way I could have done it safely.

All she had to do was ask to go out and I'd have opened the back door for her!

Little monkey!
***

Just taken the Iron, but it made me heave today for some reason.  There's two days left so I'll be taking me first new Multi on Thursday... hope they aren't as big as the Calcium was!!
***

That's me clothes in the machine for washing and me changed... already feeling cold without my cardigan lol
***

Just put the washing machine on too... left me cardigan out though 'cos it needs to be washed at 30 degrees and on the wool cycle so I'll put that in on it's own when the current wash is finished and hope that it doesn't fall apart lol
***

That's the rubbish and recycling been and gone within a couple of minutes of each other!  The box and bag are back in the kitchen now and we don't need to do anything else until the shopping gets delivered tonight.  Hopefully Steve will remember to ask Marie about posting the form back for me when she arrives tonight!
***

That's me first Amazon Pantry order placed.  Steve's Toblerone is coming in a box all on it's own and I'm paying more for the p&p than the product itself (£2.99 P&P and £1.79 for the product lol).  Might take it off the order and save meself getting on for a fiver!  lol
***

I is muchly confused Donald!  The basket summary said that the Toblerone was separate but it's in the same box as everything else and the P&P has been taken off as a "promotional discount" so am I getting one box or two on Wednesday??
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

That's me prescription taken, so I'll be up at around about 7.15am tomorrow and I've decided to put my repeat request in on the 15th which is 9 days earlier than the prescription says but I want to make sure I've got enough to keep me going over Christmas and New Year - better to be safe than sorry and all that jazz!
***

Second survey finito.
***

Having a mug of soup for me tea tonight... will that be our weekly home-cooked meal though?  I hope not!
***

Gonna go and get a black bag so that I can bin the read magasines and tidy up a smidgen before I head to bed.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment