Saturday 22 December 2018

Saturday 22nd December 2018

That's the pup walked and fed.  She poo'd on her walk this morning, so, like the responsible owner that I am I, I bent over to clear it up.  Almost fell over 5 times and I'm shaking like a leaf in a storm now!

Doubt I'll be able to do anything at all for the rest of the day now, which Steve won't like, but tough!  He's being paid to care for me for 30 hours a week but I'm lucky to get that in a year!  He's also already been paid for making a bit of software for me that he's barely looked at yet!

Not a happy bunny at all.
***

The supplements went down really easily this morning... just 2 drinks for the Calcium and 1 for each of the others!

I could get used to that lol
***

Virus scan is at 62% now so it'll be finished late tonight, so it's a good job that I had an early night last night after all, despite still being awake 2 hours later!
***

£100.20 for the next 2 weeks of shopping and I can count on the fingers of one hand, how many things are mine.  I'm still expected to pay for it though!  Hardly fair, is it?  For the last month I've been spending getting on for £60 a week and all that has been for me has been 10 bottles of pop that I've been sharing with Steve anyway and comes to under a tenner in total, so Steve's been getting £50 of food a week that is for him alone 'cos it's meat and stuff and all I'm left with is 5 bottles of pop a week, 4 bottles of water and a bottle of squash a month.  Literally. 
***

Virus scan is at 65% now.
***

Marie is bringing over the shopping after lunch which I can almost guarantee that Steve will pay Marie for then I'll have to pay Steve back so that he gets credit for paying for it and I get forgotten despite being the one to actually pay for it, just like the vets... Steve paid £75 with his card and I paid him £100 into the joint account without him even saying thank you.
***

That's the chocolate and two of the three pairs of jeans just arrived, so I'm just waiting for one more jeans and three bra's now then that's it until Valentines Day 2019!  Haven't got a clue what to get for Steve though lol
***

Thank you for bringing the shopping over for us, Marie!  Had some of the crisps for our lunch... thank you for making sure they were all suitable for vegetarians and thank you to Walkers for making a meaty multipack that vegetarians can now have too.
***

Virus scan is at 70% now, so it's done 10% in... hold on... 6 hours, so it won't be anywhere near 95% done at 10pm, so I'm gonna have another early night and do the back-ups as soon as I come down tomorrow morning, before taking the pup out for her walk, then turn the laptop off for an hour or so to cool the battery down a bit after being on for 3 days without a break!
***

Heavenly have just found themselves a new customer in me.  The heavy reduction in sugar (less than 4%) is noticable, but other than that, it's gorgeous!  Definitely give it a go with the chocolate lover in your life - especially as each one is made by hand by a family!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Just had me tea - another take-away of chips and sauce from a Chinese place that delivers so I'm stuffed, exhausted and I'm about to take me prescription 'cos there's no way the virus scan will do 25% in 3 hours, considering it's taken 10 hours to do 15%!  I'm gonna take me pill, wait for my tea to settle then head to bed for an early night again.  Hopefully I'll be down by 7am tomorrow morning so that I can make an early start on the back-ups while the hubby and puppy are still asleep.
***

That's the puppy let out for a desperate wee and my prescription taken, so hopefully I'll be in bed by 8pm and asleep soon after.
***

Pennies away from being a £70 order on Thursday, but £6 of that is for washing powder and about £10 for magasines, so it's not so bad I s'pose.

I'm off to bed now... nite nite orl!
***

No comments:

Post a Comment