Wednesday 26 December 2018

Wednesday 26th December 2018 - part 2

Just got back from the in-laws.  We were there for 5 hours today, so add that to yesterdays 8 hours, makes 13 hours in 2 days.  That's less than I spent with my mum at my father's funeral and the last time I saw her combined and 3 hours still in the bank.  It'll be another 5 hours minimum on Sunday and another 8 on New Years Day which will be 26 hours over four days in a week.

I haven't seen my mum for 8 years, but come Tuesday we'll have been with the in-laws in a week for the same number of days as I saw my mum in 2010 combined.

Hardly fair, is it?
***

Just bought a fitness tracker that'll be here tomorrow between 2pm and 6pm then made a £6 donation to Children In Need. Not bad going for a days shopping!

Time to go shopping on Amazon with C's kind gift now!
***

That's me prescription taken and it's not even 5pm yet, so hopefully it means I'll have an early night tonight after a couple of late ones and a very late night last night (11pm before I even got to take me prescription and midnight before I was asleep, then up before 7am this morning for the second time in 2 days) but I've got no reason to be up before 9am for the next 3 days, thankfully.
***

12 hangers, 2 jumpers, 2 t-shirts and a cardigan cost a grand total of less than a tenner thanks to C's generous gift... thank you C!  I'll be able to hang my clothes up now instead of leaving them in a pile on top of the washer-drier - just gotta move the boxes from in front of the wardrobe now!  lol
***

Quick virus scan completed.  Still virus and malware free so I'm heading to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment