Saturday 15 December 2018

Saturday 15th December 2018

That's the virus scan finished in about 20 hours and I'm still virus and malware free so I can back everything up and take the pup out for her walk now.

The pup poo'd in the house while I was asleep so of course I trod in it on my way through to the bathroom and apparently it was my fault that she'd done it in the house without asking to go out.  👎😒

Gonna do the backups now and I bet something will go wrong with that too now  😔
***

Blimey Charlie!  I back up onto a 4tb hard drive every week and I've only used 2.5tb after 2.5 years  I was thinking it'd be nearly full capacity and I'd need to buy a new one soon, but nope!

I've got my eye on an 8tb external hard drive on Amazon, but I've still got 18 months worth of backups to do in the space available!  There will also, hopefully, be a 10tb version then, that'll keep me going for TEN years!!

Maybe today won't be pooey after all?

Gonna shut down now and take the pup for our morning stroll to let the battery cool down a little bit.
***

We did 250% on our walkies this morning, so there's 1350% extra in the bank after 6 days.  Just gotta do another 250% tomorrow and we'll be at the target of 1500%.

Supplements time now!
***

All four supplements went down pretty easily, thankfully.  I can now veg out for the rest of the day.  Might have a bath later on so that I don't stink when I see C tomorrow.
***

Goin' to have me bath now... toodle pip for now!
***

Back now and I've found somewhere that does bra's in my size, at reasonable prices and they've got a sale on atm too, so if I'm paid ESA again on Monday, I'm gonna invest in several of 'em... you watch me forget though!  lol
***

First survey of the day done and dusted
***

Second survey completed - this one gave me the chance to feed back to medical bods!!
***

Just taken me prescription.
***

Goin' to bed when I've published this... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment