Wednesday 19 December 2018

Wednesday 19th December 2018

That's the puppy walked and fed.  Another 100% so there's still nothing in the bank, but I wasn't planning there to be for just this week after the last few weeks we've been walking multiple kilometres a week, so we're having a well- deserved break from it this week and just doing 100% every morning.

She took her 2 pills without even thinking about it this morning so it's her humans' turns now!
***

That's me 4 supplements taken.  Pretty easily, but not the easiest ever.
***

First survey of the day completed
***

Second survey completed.
***

My chocochino pods for the Dolce Gusto machine are 3 stops away now... hope Steve can find the small glass mugs (as opposed to the big ones that I reckon water it down to much, that's just my personal opinion though) so that I can try and make my own hot drinks again!
***

Third survey done and dusted.
***

Fourth survey finito now... still waiting for the chocochino pods though lol
***

That's the chococino pods delivered and Mitzi's jumper dispatched, so it'll be here tomorrow, then that's it until Valentine's Day!

Means I can do survey's that need me to watch video's and interact by pressing certain letters on the keyboard now!
***

Prescription taken, time for my next survey and I reckon I'll be awake at around 8am tomorrow.
***

Malware and virus free still, so I'm shutting down and heading to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment