Monday 17 December 2018

Monday 17th December 2018

Just bought meself 3 bra's for £88 and 6 bars of chocolate for £22 - both from small companies but whose products seemed to be made for me!

Bra's and honey have a sale on some of their bra's atm so I bought 3 bras for the price I'd usually get 1⅗ bras for, so I snapped them up as soon as I came down this morning.

The chocolate is from Heavenly, so as long as it tastes good then they've found themselves a new customer too 'cos their chocolate is dairy free so I can have whichever bars I want on the entire site!

Not bad going for £110 and it's all for me for a change!
***

There won't be anything in the walkies bank this week, so that my body can recover from walking 5km in 7 days last week.  I'll still take the pup out every morning, but we're coming home after 100% every day instead of doing extra.  I think we both need to take it easy to recover just for the next 7 days.
***

That's the supplements swallowed.  They were all a nightmare to get down today for some reason!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

One of the pup's nails has grown into her pad so she's going to get it sorted out tomorrow at the vet.  I'm sure she'll be OK, but this is the exact reason I asked for her nails to be trimmed the last 3 times at the groomers... I wanted to avoid exactly this situation!  😒😟
***

That's me prescription taken.  Got 2 weeks and 6 days left and I'm hoping that the new one will be delivered at the end of this week so that I can be sure I've got enough for Christmas and New Year.  In theory it'll be here on Wednesday or Thursday 'cos it was issued on Friday and it takes 5 days from the day it's issued to the day it's delivered... occasionally it's quicker than that, but 5 days is the usual time frame.
***

Second survey completed and I'm going to bed now... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment