Friday 20 March 2020

Friday 20th March 2020

110 hours now - i.e, 5 days without a laptop - not happy at all.

We've got a frailty person coming out to see us this morning, as well as Helen coming over to pick Mitzi up until the weekend and I bet I'll be doing everything again, despite Steve being my registered carer.

As you can tell, I haven't woken up in a good mood this morning 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed.  I'm definitely noticing the severely reduced calories I've eaten since Monday now❗
➰➰➰

Taken my first two prescriptions of the day.  Not gonna take my supplements until lunchtime at the earliest to hopefully calm my stomach down so that I don't throw them back up.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed for the second time today and I've had me lunch (cuppazoop) as well as making another bottle of squash for myself.  I definitely don't make it strong enough and want Steve to get better rapidly so that I can go back to my ideal strength of squash 🤣
➰➰➰

The puppy's just gone and I'm missing her already  😢  It's been under a minute but the love, care and snores are already noticeably fewer so I dunno how I'm gonna cope until she comes back again❗  Even an hour is gonna be agony, let alone overnight❗❗
➰➰➰

120 hours and it's still going, so I'm off to bed 🛌 for an early night.  💤

Talk to you all again tomorrow.

Nite nite orl.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment