Tuesday 31 March 2020

Tuesday 31st March 2020

Mornin' all.  How are you all doing today❓  Time to take the puppy out for her stroll... we're both knackered after yesterday morning though 🤣
➰➰➰

We're home now and the puppy has been fed, so time to charge up me Fitbit and take me pills.  It's Tuesday today, so I don't take the FA so I can take the Calcium at the same time and I'll be sorted for pill-taking until this evening then.
➰➰➰

OK, that's the Fitbit charged up and I've replaced the elastic bands on the band because the original ones broke off, so it's time to take me pills now.  The bands had been on for getting on for a month and slid up and down every couple of days as well as being pushed over a couple of times a week too, so they've done really well and I'll be leaving a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review of them on Amazon, 'cos I haven't exactly treated them gently and they've lasted amazingly well❗

I've taken me pills so I can relax for the rest of the day now.
➰➰➰

I've already left the elastic bands a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review 🤣  Gonna review the Fitbit now 'cos it's met the 3 month without breaking requirement so I'm gonna give it a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ review on my site, here on my blog and also on Amazon.  It'll be up on my blog by the time you read this so feel free to leave me a comment on it or any of my posts or in my guestbook whenever you like... I read and appreciate every single one❗
➰➰➰

The Fitbit has been reviewed on my site, this blog and Amazon now.
➰➰➰

Gonna take my pills and head to bed for an early night now I reckon.  I'll be back again tomorrow though... hold on while I take me pills❓
➰➰➰

Got loads more photo's of the puppy dog, so I'll resize, code and upload them while I'm waiting for the pills to kick in.
➰➰➰

Taken 16 photo's of the puppy dog today and she's actually awake in a few of them... even managed to get a couple of shots of her looking straight into the lens too❗  Make the most of the photo's for the next 8-ish hours 'cos I'll be moving them off the first page tomorrow.

Heading to bed now.  Nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment