Thursday 26 March 2020

Thursday 26th March 2020

Mornin' all.

I've taken the puppy out for her daily stroll, fed her and taken my pills.  They didn't go down easily at all so I hope that doesn't mean it'll be a bad day today!

Gonna leave the laptop going until Sunday then do the restore point thingy that Steve said about last night 'cos it's been updating constantly for 11 days now.  If I finish reading and reviewing the book before then, I'll follow Steve's advice sooner.  It's gonna be weird having all my stuff back at my fingertips again 🤣
➰➰➰

I've given up with the laptop whirring away so I've pressed the power button and Steve's gonna help me to sort it out tomorrow, 'cos he's got another video call with his family this afternoon.  He said something about changing summat in the BIOS which totally confused me, so I'll leave it up to him now.
➰➰➰

That's the book read and reviewed, ready for putting up on my site and blog when I eventually get my laptop back.

Time for lunch now... hash browns, yummy.
➰➰➰

Just had me lunch and need to put it into Fitbit before I forget.
➰➰➰

It's been recorded now, so time to charge my phone up.
➰➰➰

Phone's charging up now and because I've turned my laptop off, I'm not running off the battery on Steve's Surface.
➰➰➰

Just done some adding up and worked out that our weekly food budget can go up to £50 for the next couple of shops and I can just about afford to get myself a new Fitbit Charge 3 to replace the eBay one that is faulty and I might even, at a push, be able to afford to get an external hard drive too by the end of the month, thanks to Chris' Christmas 2019 gift❗  I'll be back to pennies left over each month after that though, but it's not often that I treat myself so I think I deserve it occasionally❗
➰➰➰

Bought myself an external hard drive with the remainder of Chris' Christmas gift (only paid £37 for it so Chris paid for the majority of it) which will, in theory, keep me going for at least a couple of years and two birthday gifts for our little nephew ready for the middle of April, so that's it until June now when I've gotta get my mum's birthday gift and Steve's anniversary gift so I've got a couple of months to save up for them.
➰➰➰

We've just taken part in the applause for the NHS and carers and even though it was only 4 houses taking part, there are only 14 houses in the street, so that's a pretty good turn out I reckon❗  Considering not everyone has internet access or watches the news, that's even better❗  No-one seemed to know how long it should last for though 🤣  Hopefully more than just our little street took part around here and maybe the hospital workers, no matter which part of the hospital they work in, heard maybe a slight disturbance to the usual silence and hopefully felt the whole of the area showing their support and gratitude... it was free and easy to do and they need to know that we're all grateful for their support today and every day❗

Maybe it brought the street just a touch closer together too❓
➰➰➰

Just started yawning 🥱 so I'm off to beddy-byes 🛌 now.  See you all tomorrow morning... nite nite orl 😴
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment