Sunday 8 March 2020

Sunday 8th March 2020 - part 1

Mornin' all.

While the puppy and I were on our stroll this morning, she met a neighbour and got petted and talked to❗  The puppy was in heaven and now has a new friend in the street❗

When we got home I fed her and filled up her water bowl but she was mythering about something... it wasn't a drink, she didn't want to go out the back, she didn't want to go up with Steve into his chair, she didn't want to come up onto the sofa with me so we couldn't work out what she wanted.  She's settled into her bed now though, so I dunno what it was❗

I've taken my morning and afternoon pills already, so I can concentrate on my writing until bedtime now.  Got 5¾ chapters to write today before I'm allowed my next J2O, so I'd best get on with it. 

Be back again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment