Wednesday 25 March 2020

Wednesday 25th March 2020

Mornin' all.

How are you all doing this morning❓

I've just placed my first ever order with Morrisons and booked the order for 14th April and it was amazingly easy to sign up and order❗  I was wrong to think they were expensive - it's the brand names like Quorn that are more expensive but their own brand stuff is significantly cheaper - 24 toilet rolls for £7 whereas Sainsbury's is £5.35 for 16❗❗

Assuming they deliver (ASDA didn't but still charged me almost double for the order when I phoned to find out where it was an hour after the delivery slot - never again) and the food tastes OK, we'll be going there semi-regularly... their profit comes from the brand names and the delivery (minimum was £2 for the 9-10pm slot) but as long as we stick to own-brand stuff and do it once a month to top up our freezer/vegan stuff then that's fine by me!  Just hope I remember my login details now 🤣

Time to take the puppy for our daily stroll now, then pills.
➰➰➰

The puppy walked me again and our neighbour already seems to be struggling with home-schooling his children 'cos after only two days he said he "can't wait for them to go back to school" in all seriousness and two of 'em were eating a sharing bag of chocolate each this morning, instead of their usual toast 🤣
➰➰➰

I've been invited to another daily challenge on Fitbit which I'd love to join in with, but the URL is wrong and I can't find the invite anywhere in my account so I guess it's another day without taking part in the challenge.

Currently on day 10 without my laptop 🙄

The latest to fall victim of the Corona Virus is HRH the Prince of Wales - so it really doesn't discriminate (according to Steve).  I hope he recovers quickly❗
➰➰➰

Potentially got a book to read and crit on SCBWI - I've just offered but haven't heard back yet either way, so I'm gonna get on with reading and reviewing another book to keep me occupied for the rest of today and hopefully until the end of the week.
➰➰➰

That's me last two pills of the day taken and Steve's made me a mug of decaf coffee.  Hoping to read another chapter then head to bed as soon as I've finished the mug... hoping to have an early night tonight, 'cos I'm still recovering from being woken up at 3am last week and I've got huge dark circles under my eyes as a result❗  🙄
➰➰➰

Up to chapter 13 and I've almost finished the coffee, so I'm gonna shut down for the night now.

Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe in the morning 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment