Thursday 5 March 2020

Thursday 5th March 2020 - part 2

Just finished writing for today.  Managed to knock out another 5 chapters before 6pm, including stopping for lunch.  I'm hoping tomorrow will be nice and productive too, then the puppy's coming home at some point on Saturday 'cos Helen wants to give her a second bath and a touch of grooming this week.  I'm missing her like crazy, but it's what the puppy needs right now, so it must be done... it'll make her being home even more special❗

Gonna check my emails, forum and Facebook, then down my pills and head to bed for an early night 'cos I didn't get to sleep until after 11pm 🕚 last night and was awake before 6.30am 🕠 this morning, so only had a little over 7 hours of sleep according to Fitbit, so I'm gonna have an early night tonight to let my body catch up on the missed time last night.  Blimey that was a long sentence❗ 😆

Toodle pip for now.  Prolly won't post again before my exercise log just before I jump into bed, so I'll say nite nite orl now 💤 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment