Sunday 15 March 2020

Sunday 15th March 2020

Currently doing a Windows update so writing this on my phone before I forgot lol

I've taken the puppy out for a soggy morning stroll and taken my morning pills so I'm gonna use the opportunity to refill my weekly pill organiser and hope the update will be finished by then.
➰➰➰

That's the weekly pills organised for another week and my laptop is still updating so looks like I'll be doing everything on my mobile phone again... sooo glad I finished my writing yesterday instead of waiting for today - thank you Green Man and Gaia!
➰➰➰

WTG Sainsbury's!

Just read an email from a chief executive basically telling everyone to shop normally instead of panic-buying and there will be enough for everyone.  Steve said that people will never use 1000 toilet rolls, 50kg of pasta and the same of rice in a week, so why are they buying and potentially wasting essential products and money??
➰➰➰

3 hours later and still haven't been able to use my laptop yet, so gonna record my food and liquid in here so that I don't forget about it when I finally get logged in at last.

So far it's 750ml and Steve's making me a coffee now, which is another 500ml
➰➰➰

Taken the first photo of the puppy dog for March, so I'll code and upload it as soon as my laptop lets me use it again.
➰➰➰

Got a few more photos of the puppy dog now, so I've something to keep me busy now lol

Getting on for 5 hour without being able to use my laptop now.  Should definitely have restarted instead of shutting down last night!
➰➰➰

6.5 hours now!!

I've taken the puppy for her second soggy stroll and fed her now and Steve's cooking chips for us for lunch, so I'll go and get them now.
➰➰➰


Having a portion of chips for lunch.  Gonna log it online and hope the app picks it up when I eventually get access to my computer and the app again.
➰➰➰


Not having any luck with the online dashboard, so it might show up as no food eaten today *sigh*
➰➰➰

I'm borrowing Steve's Surface again 'cos the update STILL hasn't finished!!

Gonna greace up my lips then head to bed.

Nite nite all!
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment