Monday 16 March 2020

Monday 16th March 2020

My laptop still isn't working after 24 hours so I'm not happy at all.  Gonna walk and feed the puppy dog then make a start on reading and reviewing the book.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked, my morning pills taken, as well as the rubbish and recycling collections all sorted, on top of two of my prescriptions delivered, so I can continue to read and review the book now, until 4pm when someone is coming to see us both and the groceries being delivered this evening.

Gonna be a short post again today.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed for the second time today and I've taken me Calcium, so that's it until 4pm now.
➰➰➰

That's the assessment over and done with, so I can carry on the reading and reviewing the book now until the groceries get delivered tonight.
➰➰➰

Up to chapter 22 of 60 so I hope I can get it finished by bedtime tomorrow.  Gonna head to bed now for an early night now, so that I can make an early start tomorrow.

Nite nite all
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment