Monday 30 March 2020

Monday 30th March 2020

Mornin' all.

That's the puppy walked and fed.  Same distance as last week, but in just one walk instead of split over two.  We're both cream crackered and my knees and legs are killing me now.  Not gonna be able to do much more than sit in front of the computer now... even bringing in the rubbish bag and recycling boxes will be a struggle, so Steve hasn't got a choice about helping me this week.

Gonna download the Fitbit spreadsheet now so that I can code and upload it... even my fingers are aching 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the spreadsheet sorted, so time to take me pills now.

Aksherly, the recycling lorry is just backing down the street, so I'll take them when we've brought the boxes in, then it's just the rubbish after that.
➰➰➰

That's the boxes brought in.  Alone.  Again.  Steve is registered at his surgery and mine as my carer, but other than making one meal a day for us both, he does bugger all to deserve that title❗
➰➰➰

I read and review people's books for them.  Someone sent me an email in the early hours with a 2.2mb attachment in a type I can't open and the email doesn't work, so I'm gonna ignore their demands... if they'd bothered requesting my review then I'd have given them the right address and format to send it in.  As far as I'm concerned now though, they've fucked up their chances of ever getting another review out of me again.
➰➰➰

Steve's taken a few photo's of me and the puppy, so I'll put those up now... hold on❗

OK, they're up now... don't get too used to photo's of me though❗ 🤣
➰➰➰

Morning pills taken a few hours later than usual, so I'll have to remember not to take the Calcium until about 3pm at the earliest now.
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium taken and food eaten, so I'm sorted until bed time now.
➰➰➰

Just had the vets on the phone again and it was only £33.03 for a bag of food and more pills for the puppy which is over a tenner less than I was thinking... it was £45 last time, but Steve thinks that was either for a skin scraping or blood test as well as pills, but if it's less than £35 a month or whatever, then that's fine by me!  Mitzi is my world and it's a small price to pay to keep her healthy❗  I would find the money to keep her healthy no matter how much it came to (within reason 🤣).  If it was £500 for a weight check, for example, then I'd be finding another vet for her, but we trust Mitzi's vet and she's doing so well now that they've found out how to treat her and we'll keep her healthy for the rest of her life now 😍.
➰➰➰

That's me last two pills of the day taken and Steve's making me one final hot drink, then I'm gonna head to bed I reckon.
➰➰➰

Gonna publish this then head to bed now. 

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment