Friday 19 April 2019

Friday 19th April 2019

All the supplements were a nightmare to get down this morning - ⅓ of a 2 litre bottle of squash to get 'em all down this morning which has made me bloated and nauseous now.  😞👎

Gonna take the puppy out for her morning stroll now then start studying module 2.
***

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered and Steve said he's gonna make me a chocochino when he comes out of the bathroom so time to start studying again now!  I'm 10% of the way through the course after the first module, so, in theory, I'll be finished by 6pm-ish then I can reward myself with an early night.
***

Just brushed me teeth - almost forgot again!

Steve's just brought the chocochino in so time to start studying now!
***

Completed the course with a score of 86% and I only got 4 questions wrong, so I'm feeling particularly proud of myself right now!  😁🏆

Time to update the pages then we're having Yummies for a celebratory tea apparently!
***

OK, the pages (first page and completed courses page) are updated.  Steve reckons I should do the safeguarding children course next.  The nursery assistant one should hopefully be a breeze 'cos I'm already qualified to do it, but I want to update my skills and knowledge just to keep myself current and the mental wellbeing in children will just be in addition to the child psychology courses I've already taken and purely out of interest so I'm gonna do that one last.  Hold on while I re-order them now, before I forget!
***

Done and dusted and burger eaten so I just need to take my prescription now and wait for it to kick in before I head to bed for the night.

BRB
***

That went down nice and easily tonight!  I'm hoping it'll kick in quickly too so that I can have an early night.
***

Charging my mobile up a touch (only to maybe 15%) then I'm orf to bed for the night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment