Wednesday 10 April 2019

Wednesday 10th April 2019

Just brushed me teeth, gonna take me supplements then start studying the courses I bought last night.

Steve ordered a mountain of crisps yesterday and I'm assuming he'll expect me to get the door, despite the delivery being for him and him being my carer, instead of the other way around!
***

Taken me supplements now.  The Multi was a nightmare to get down and I'm now bloated with squash  😞

Time to walk the puppy now.
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  700% and two poo's this morning.  I'm a responsible puppy parent so picked both poo's up and binned them when we came home.

Time to study now.
***

Up to module 7 already.  Got 3 questions wrong out of 36 questions, which ain't bad going at all!
***

Ahem.  I've just finished the course and taken the final test on the whole of the course and got a score of... drumroll 🥁 please...

93.33%!!!!!
Only 2 questions wrong in the entire test!!!  📯👍👍👍😁😀

I can go to bed happy and I've got a certificate and qualification to add to my CV now!  Yaaaay!!!!!
***

Just taken my prescription.  An hour and a half later than usual, but not to worry.
***

Going to bed now for an early night.  Not tired yet, but I'm gonna read magasines for a bit to try and switch my brain off.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment