Tuesday 30 April 2019

Tuesday 30th April 2019

Just taken me supplements.  They all went down pretty easily today, thankfully.

Gonna take the puppy for our morning stroll then start studying one of the longer courses today.  Wish me luck that I pass!
***

600% this morning.  Steve's got someone calling him at 9am so I'll make a start on my next course, but pause it just before then if it's a video course in case someone comes to the door or whatever.
***

The call has finished now, so I can start studying.
***

I'm pretty sure I've already done this course... can't remember the answers to the assessments though, unfortunately 😞.
***

Steve's just made some posh (cafetierre) coffee for us while I was brushing me teeth.
***

That's the course finished - 3x100%'s and 2x80%'s.  2 questions wrong out of 25 ain't bad though!

Onto the first writing one now then I can have me lunch.
***

Just finished the Writing Skills certificate with a score of 100% and updated the pages - just got one more course to go then I'll have finished the 15 course bundle that I bought at the weekend.  It's a looooong course though, so I'm hoping it's just short video modules with an assessment at the end of each module to pass it, rather than full of text and a huge assessment at the end 'cos I'll never remember the answers tomorrow of things I study this afternoon!
***

I was wrong. 

It's 4 modules, rather than the 10 I thought I remembered.  Assuming I pass the course it'll be the certificate for that as well as hopefully another certificate for passing all 15 courses in the bundle then I can concentrate on the two remaining childcare ones and hopefully pass those too.  If I pass those 3 courses, I'll have shelled out £155 for 26 courses instead of £299 for just a single one!

Not bad going by anyone's standards.

I'm hoping I'll get another marketing email with at least one heavily discounted course that I want to do.

I've saved getting on for £7000 just by clicking on that Facebook ad and taking advantage of each marketing email they've sent!
***

The s'getti and meat-free meatballs was yummy for lunch today, but we're both stuffed after having a rare breakfast first thing lol

Time to get back to studying now though... four more modules then the bundle of courses is finished!
***

That's the last course of the bundle completed, so I've just updated and uploaded the pages then make a start on the Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness Certificate course 'cos that's only got four modules then do the bullying one, which is the one with 10 modules that I was thinking of earlier on, tomorrow.
***

That's both cache's cleared, ready for tomorrow's virus scan.
***

Third course of the day finito so it's time for me prescription now.
***

That's me prescription down the hatch now so it's time to catch up with me emails and Facebook until it kicks in now!
***

Gonna have a really early night for a change... bet I'll still be awake at 10pm though lol

Nite nite orl!
***



No comments:

Post a Comment