Sunday 21 April 2019

Sunday 21st April 2019

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered now.  We did 600% and the poor senior girl fell off the kerb bless her.  She's unhurt, just worried now which is totally understandable.

Time to take me supplements then jump in the bath ready for going to see Steve's family tomorrow.
***

That's the supplements down the hatch.  They behaved themselves this morning, thankfully, so I'm gonna go and jump in the bath now so that I don't need to get worried about Steve's cousin coming while I'm either in there or naked either just before getting in or just after I've got out.  I'll hopefully be out and dressed by 9am-ish if I get in now.
***

It's 9.20am now and I'm bathed and dressed for the day and ready for tomorrow now.  Just waitin' for the pup to be picked up for her play-date then we can do the rubbish and recycling and clear up her poo from the back yard.

I can feel the pup's ribs now, so hopefully she won't need to be on the vet food for much longer!  I'm thinking we'll try her on the tails.com food first - the hypoallergenic one and see what she thinks, then we'll take it from there.
***

That's the puppy gone for her play-date so we've put the rubbish and recycling out now and we're having crisps and cake for lunch, so Steve's not getting either of his Creme Eggs again this week.  He won't be getting his week-day egg next week either 'cos we're going to see his family again tomorrow for lunch, so unless he cooks for tea we'll only be having 4 cooked meals instead of the required 5.  Bet he won't cook at the weekend either though  😒
***

We're having Chinese for tea - again!  😔  Just gonna have onion rings 'cos I'm not hungry in the evenings.
***

The puppy is back home!!!

I missed her so much and the whole house felt empty without her here!
***

Just taken me prescription so hopefully that'll kick in soon.
***

Goin' to bed now for a reeeeeally early night.  Nite nite orl!  See you at some point tomorrow!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment