Sunday 28 April 2019

Sunday 28th April 2019

Just taken me supplements.  They all went down pretty easily this morning.  I accidentally swallowed some of the Calcium crumbs before opening the squash which was unpleasant at best, but it only lasted a few seconds before I could have a mouthful of squash so it wasn't too bad, thankfully.

Gonna walk the puppy dog now then she's going for another play-date at some point today then we'll do the rubbish and recycling while she's there.  Apparently the leaves on the butterfly bush are already dying so I'll try and persuade Steve to cut it up a bit more while the pup's out too, so that we don't need to hold on to the saw for very long.
***

Just got back from our morning stroll and we met another new neighbour today, just as he was wheeling his suitcase down the road.  Mitzi's lil tail was a blur and he seemed friendly so the puppy has three friends in the street now... potentially two toddlers if we can help them over their fear of dogs and their mum would make four neighbours who are friendly towards the puppy!  There's a fifth house in the street that we know but I don't think they've ever met the pup.

Not bad going for a senior little puppy!
***

That's the puppy gone for her play-date.  Yet again she raced off without even so much as a glance back at me!

The rubbish, recycling and cardboard is sorted now too, without any kind of grumbling at each other... go team! 

The rubbish is barely ⅓ full, the recycling is in two boxes and the cardboard bag is out there full of pizza boxes from Steve's pizza and garlic bread and cookie doughes last night.  We've done well with the rubbish this week... it's usually a full bag and just the one recycling box but not this week!
***

100% on that course the second time around!
***

100% on the second course of the day... first time I tried it this time, which is good going by me I reckon!
***

90% on the third course... it reminded me that I need to brush me teeth too, so I'll update the pages on my site then do it before starting the next course.
***

That's me teeth brushed, so it's time for me fourth course of the day - Communication Basics.
***

90% on that course too!  Four courses completed, pages updated then uploaded, walking the puppy and brushing me teeth ain't bad going for a morning's work.
***

The puppy's back home!!  She was only gone for maybe 2 or 3 hours this time but I missed her soooo much!  The house felt so empty without her here!  She's the smallest member of family in this house but oh boy do I miss her when she goes for her play-dates!
***

100% on module 1... just one more module to study before I hopefully pass the course!
***

100% on module 2 so either that's another certificate or there's another assessment... we shall see.
***

Nope, no third assessment, so I can update my pages now with my fifth certificate of the day!
***

90% on that course and after I've updated the 2 pages on my site that's it for studying today.  Gonna work on making my pages easier to read for the rest of the afternoon.
***

That's the pages broken up a bit with lil icons in front of each course.  Not gonna do any more studying or website editing for the rest of the day and I'm hoping for an early night.
***

Just taken me prescription and I've gotta remember to phone for an appointment at my GP tomorrow... you watch me forget though!  lol
***

I is absolutely shattered so I'm shutting down and hitting the hay now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment