Monday 1 April 2019

Monday 1st April 2019

Walked the puppy 550% this morning... I would have preferred 600% for easy calculations, but the pup was having none of it!

The rubbish has already been and gone and I've just brushed my teeth, so I just need to take my supplements and put last week's spreadsheets on my site then I'm all set for the day.
***

As predicted, I still haven't got the navigation for my site, despite Steve promising multiple times last week that it'd be sorted by Wednesday, then Friday then Sunday.  He's got until Wednesday to get it to me or I want my £100 so that I can find someone else to do it.  I'm fed up of paying for something and several months down the line I'm still waiting, yet he creates a site for a stranger in about a week and still isn't paid for it a month after it's completed.

Well, I'm gonna work like a customer not a wife from now on - I'll ask Steve to do something for me and pay him on delivery rather than in advance.  He's got until Wednesday for the navigation to be in my inbox and until the end of April for the software or I want my £1100 back.
***

That's me supplements taken.  The Calcium and Multi misbehaved but the Iron and B12 went down first time!
***

Just told Steve that he's got absolute deadlines now so I'll either have my £100 or the navigation ready for when I wake up on Thursday and either the last piece of software or my £1000 back by the end of the month.  He said he might have to do something different with the navigation as he's only got 3 days now... why not freakin' do it like that in the first place then??  😠
***

That's the disability page updated with last week's spreadsheets, which means I've got precisely nothing to do for the rest of the day now lol
***

He's just found a javascript navigation that is exactly what I want as long as he can add a second drop-down to the bits within the drop-downs.  It'll take him a couple of days to come up with it, rather than faffing around with lists within lists within lists like he was apparently trying to sort out with the original navigation he was doing for me. So much easier all round.
***

That's the recycling boxes brought in and put into their little hole.  We've been doing so well with our rubbish and recycling since Steve's been cooking for me... barely a third full rubbish bag and 2 nearly-full recycling boxes this week!  Today's groceries are under £50 too so it can be done if it needs to be!
***

I'm having cheesy chips and brown sauce for my lunch today and Steve's having chips, cheese and chilli for his, so not the curry after all.

There are 3 things being delivered tonight that are either fresh (baking potato's) or chilled (pizzas and rumbledethumps) so that's four meals sorted out of the seven already lol

Considering 6 weeks ago we were having take-aways for every meal, I'm so proud of us for turning that on its head most of the time!  We used to spend £150 a week on take-aways, but that's 3 weeks groceries for us now which is not only cheaper but it's healthier for us too!

I'd like to think that it was the box of Creme Eggs that helped to motivate Steve to start with, but now he cooks most days out of enjoyment and without me nagging him!  👌  WTG Steve!  👍
***

That's my mum's Mother's Day gift and my nephew's birthday gift dispatched now, so that's it until the middle of May for both our brother's birthday gifts then the end of June for our anniversary gift and my mum's birthday pressie.
***

First survey of the day completed - only 5 questions so it was nice and quick!
***

Second survey of the day completed - another short and therefore quick one!
***

Out of the 154 survey invitations I've had today 148 of them have wanted either my IP address (which ain't gonna happen) or my full post code.  I've got no problem giving them the bit before the space, but I don't want them to be able to narrow it down to just our likkle street!
***

That's me prescription swallowed.  3 weeks and 6 days to go before I run out and 1 week 6 days to go before I put in my next repeat prescription request.
***

100% of those 16 invites wanted my IP address too, so I closed the tabs.
***

Going to bed for a really early night now.

Nite nite orl!  💤😴
***

No comments:

Post a Comment