Monday 22 April 2019

Monday 22nd April 2019 - part two

Just back from seeing Steve's family.  He's seeing his dad again on Friday and they're going for a family day out in late May which I wasn't even invited to.  It means that in only 5 days this week, he'll have seen his family the same amount of times as I've seen mine since the Summer of 2010.

Hardly fair, is it?  😞
***

Just taken me prescription, an hour later than usual but hey ho!  Hopefully I'll be asleep by 10pm and awake by 7am so that I can be ready for when the post comes with Steve's Amazon delivery.  I've gotta walk, feed and water the pup before the groceries arrive between 10am and 11am too!
***

Gonna try putting my jeans on tomorrow... they are the right size, as long as I haven't just got out of the bath, and I've lost hopefully enough of my belly to fit in to them this time!

Haven't worn jeans since I was at college and I miss them!  😃
***

Me prescription is kicking in so I'm orf to bed now.

Nite nite orl.  Sleep well and, as always, I'll be back tomorrow.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment