Monday 29 April 2019

Monday 29th April 2019

Brushed me teeth already this morning and it's only 7.36am!  Gonna take the pup for an early morning stroll then get straight on with studying again.  I think they are all longer courses left to do now, so I need to get started on 'em early so that I remember everything for the end of course tests!
***

1100% and only 3 side steps today!  I'm absolutely exhausted and hot and achey and tired now though.  Not gonna be able to leave the sofa except to go to the bathroom today now!

Time to take me supplements and recover a bit.  Really need the B12 boost now!
***

That was gross.  I crunch up the Calcium every morning 'cos it's capsule shaped and I've never been able to swallow capsules, but for the second time in the last couple of weeks, the crumbs formed a paste and slid down my throat before I'd even taken the lid off the squash!!

The B12 is starting to kick in but I'm gonna boost it with the B12 spray too, to help me to recover from this morning's marathon walk.  Need to get some more soon!
***

I'd forgotten how quickly the B12 kicked in!  Under 2 minutes and it's already noticeably kicking in!!  Just need something to support my knees now lol
***

First mug of coffee of the day and it's the posh (cafetierre) one.  Still waaay too hot to drink without burning me tongue atm and we're trying some new-to-us biccies too. I'll let you know what I think of them.
***

We approve.

Steve said if there was a caramel one they would be splendid.  There are, so maybe we'll get them next time?
***

100% on the first module.  One down, four to go.
***

The bin bag collectors have been and gone, just waiting for the recycling now then it's all sorted for another week.
***

100% on the second module too.  Two down, three to go.
***

100% on the third module.  Two modules left to study then that's another course finished.
***

Another 100% on the fourth module.  One more to go then it's finished.
***

100% on the fifth module too, which means I scored 100% on the entire course!

Gonna update the pages and upload them now.
***

Really enjoyed me lunch today - pasta bake but with more sauce and softer cheese than usual 😋.  Went down a treat.  Definitely one of Steve's best dishes that I've had in a loooong time... they are usually great, but this was definitely in the top 5!

Thank you Steve 💕 😘!
***

Got the appointment now, but it's not until June!  Like Steve said, they prolly put the request on all the repeat prescriptions for MH patients like me or he's a new addition to the team or something.  It's done now though, I just hope I don't forget about it between now and then! 

I'd love to drop to the next dose down from what I'm currently on but not if it's at the expense of my sanity!  I'd rather stay on my current dose and be sane rather than dropping down and being loopy again.  My health is more important than the dose I'm on being reduced!!

Time to see how long the GDPR course takes to study now.  If it looks to be under 6 hours then I'll do it, but if not then I'll do it tomorrow instead.
***

Takes about 35 minutes for the first module, so if I err on the side of caution and give myself an hour per module, that's 3 hours so I'll be finished by the time the shopping has been and gone and I can reward myself with an early night.  Sounds good to me!  👌
***

Another course done and dusted with pages updated and uploaded.  Not gonna do any more today 'cos the shopping will be here soonish and I want an early night when it's been and gone.  Got 5 more courses to do and apparently I'm now 80% of the way through the bundled course which ain't too bad goin' for less than a week!
***

That's me prescription taken and I've just burped a burp that tasted like dandelion, burdock and berries 'cos I had the two drinks so close together lol
***

The shopping has just been and gone.  Apparently he was "a lovely chap.  I only got as far as saying 'would you mind...' and he finished by saying 'want me to take them through for you?' and he took all the boxes through to the kitchen for me!" according to Steve.  Last week's driver refused to take them through to the kitchen so what changed other than the driver this week?!

Can anyone say gender discrimination last week?!
***

The pills are kicking in so I'm heading to bed now.

Nite nite orl... C U in the morning!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment