Monday 15 April 2019

Monday 15th April 2019

Mornin' all.

Just brushed me teeth so I'm gonna take my supplements then get straight on with finishing off studying in between bringing the rubbish and cardboard bags and the recycling box in.  Gotta put the walkies spreadsheets up too.
***

That's me supplements swallowed and the pup has jumped on to the back of the sofa, so I'm gonna work on the spreadsheets until she decides it's time for her morning stroll.
***

That's the spreadsheets sorted but the WiFi connection has gone down so can't upload them yet.  😞
***

Gonna walk the puppy while the WiFi is down and hopefully it'll be fixed by the time we get home.  If it's not, I'll revise the course ready for the exam at the end it... it's taken 3 days to study it and I've already forgotten it all!
***

We beat our personal best this morning 'cos the recycling bods came to collect the recycling while we were out there and Miss Nosey Parker wanted to show off so we walked double what we usually do this morning!  Not going to be able to move for the rest of the day now though lol
***

The WiFi is still down so I'm gonna revise until it comes back up.  That's twice in four days that it's been down for over an hour.  Like Steve said though, maybe the improvements they were doing on Friday didn't improve enough.  👎👎
***

It's only taken 8½ hours to fix, but our internet connection is finally back and stable so I can carry on studying!  Just got 3 more modules and an end of course test to do now!
***

That's me prescription down the hatch and I'm currently studying module 21 so hopefully I'll get the end of course assessment done and dusted by the time I hit the sack tonight.  👌
***

Failed the test 3 times, so I'm gonna read through my notes again tomorrow and try again.  😞

We're having a Burger King meal for tea so I'm gonna shut down now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment