Saturday 20 April 2019

Saturday 20th April 2019

That's the puppy walked and fed, brushed me teeth and now it's time for me supplements then a video course for a change!
***

Supplements went down OK just now.  The Calcium crumbs went everywhere again, but that's pretty normal now though, so I had a good morning taking the pills today.

Time to study now!  How do you reckon I'll get on?
***

3600% extra walkies so far this week, so we're well on target for hitting 4000% again tomorrow.  Not gonna force the puppy though... as long as we do 100% every day, I take my lead from her.  I love doing 600% each of the 6 days for easy calculations and I take my lead from the pup about doing 1100% once a week but I appreciate us getting to 4000% extra a week.  The puppy is a senior girl now though, so I don't force her to walk any further than she can cope with each day.

On to watching the video now!
***

Blimey!  That's the Safeguarding Children course finished already and I finished on 100% right too, which is awesome!
***

The Nursery Assistant Certificate is finished now too.  Got 2 questions wrong over the entire course!  Mental wellbeing in kids and young people now then that's all the courses finished that I've already paid for and I just need to save up for the next one.
***


3x100%'s and 1x80% on the mental wellbeing course so just one single question wrong out of 20, which ain't bad going!  Gonna do the Diploma in Mental Health Studies on Alison.com now then finish it off tomorrow.  Hope I pass it!
***

Just scraped through the first assessment - the score I needed to get to pass was 80% and I got 80%!
***

84% on that assessment!  At least I passed, so I'm not complaining lol
***

That's me prescription taken and I'll hopefully finish the course and take the final entire course assessment before I head to bed... wish me luck!
***

Another 80% so I'm just scraping through.  I'm hoping to finish the course and take the end of course assessment before I head to bed tonight.
***

Passed the entire course assessment with another 84%!!

Yaaaaay!!!

I'm gonna celebrate with chocolate mini rolls then head to bed with a huge grin on my face.  Gotta update the pages on my site first though lol
***

Goin' to bed now.  Nite nite orl... C U in the mornin'!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment