Tuesday 16 April 2019

Tuesday 16th April 2019

That's the puppy walked and my teeth brushed, so it's time for my supplements next and then I'll try the test again!
***

That's the supplements swallowed.  It was the B12 that misbehaved this morning.

Time to try the test again now... wish me luck!
***

Passed first time this morning lol  My diploma is now up on my completed courses page.  I'm lost now though... what do I do with the next 14 hours in the day??  lol  😄
***

Pizza for lunch... 100% cooked at home meals so far this week, so we're still on track for Steve getting another Creme Egg on Friday and hopefully on Sunday too.

I'll need to invest in the mini Toblerone's soon cos I think there's only 3 or maybe 4 left in the box and they aren't available on Prime either so I dunno how long it'll take for them to get here!

They are only £7 so I'll go and order 'em now lol
***

That's the Toblerone's ordered and they'll be here between Tuesday and Thursday next week, so as long as there are 2 Creme Eggs left for this week and they turn up when they've promised, Steve'll be getting 2 of them on a Friday and 2 on a Sunday 'cos they is only small and there will still be enough for 5 weeks worth of bribery before I have to find something else to bribe him with lol
***

Got a 2kg tub of fudge and 21 bars of Turkish Delight saved in my basket ready for when the Creme Eggs then the Toblerone's are finished which will hopefully take us to Summer and I can bribe him with ice cream then lol
***

Sainsbury's do 8 choc ices for £1.10 in both milk as well as dark chocolate, so that's a month's worth of bribery in a single box there too!
***

Just taken my prescription and cleared both cache's ready for tomorrow's first mid-week virus scan.  We shall see what happens when I log in tomorrow morning.
***

Just paid for another 2 courses with the New Skills Academy that'll keep me out of trouble for a few more days.

I'm going in yet another new direction with these courses - pets instead of humans!  The first course is a Pet Psychology diploma and the second is a Canine Communication Diploma so hopefully I'll have another couple of diploma's under my belt by the weekend and I'll be able to use what I learn on the pup lol
***

Gonna shut down and head to bed for a really early night now.

Nite nite orl!  😴
***


No comments:

Post a Comment