Saturday 13 April 2019

Saturday 13th April 2019

Just taken my supplements.  It was the B12 that misbehaved this morning, which is a rare occurence.

The virus scan is at 46% so it prolly won't be finished by the time I go to bed tonight  👎😔

Gonna take the puppy out for her morning stroll now, then start studying again.
***

That's our senior puppy walked and fed.  We did another 600% this morning, so we're currently at 3500% extra for the week.  Just need to do another 600% tomorrow and my OCD will be happy.

Time to start studying now I reckon.
***

Having a Chocochino to celebrate passing last night's course and encourage me to pass this one too.  It's gonna be sooo hard 'cos it's in 3 parts so will take about a week to finish it.  If there's an exam after each part then I'll be OK but if there's just one huge one at the end I'll prolly fail it because of my brain damage.
***

Not going to study today after all... don't want to get the previous two courses muddled up with it and there's no way I'll remember what I learn today on Friday.  Gonna email the support bods to see if it's 3 tests (one after each level) or one huge one at the end or even both (4 tests).  I'm hoping that it'll be 3 tests so that I'm not put at an unfair disadvantage because of my memory.  They've already said I can use my notes, so I hope there's enough time to find the appropriate bit and answer for each question.  If it's anything like the last 2 courses it'll be 30 question to answer in half an hour, which is only 1 minute per question!!
***

It's 30 questions in 30 minutes "at the end of the course" and I've discovered a way to download each module so I can put those in one folder and my notes and end of module tests in another folder so that I can search for the answers in there at the end of the entire course which will put me on a more even level with all the other students!

Yaaay!
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

6 restarts and a reboot as well as being blue screened in 26 hours and I'm finally backing up my hard drive.  The blue screen obviously stopped the virus scan at about 60% but I'm gonna try and change the full scan to a Wednesday instead of a Friday now, to see if that's less stressful.
***

Hopefully changed the day within AVG and I've set up another reminder to clear my caches on a Tuesday instead of a Thursday now so we'll see what happens next week!
***

That's Mitzi's poo scraped up 'cos someone has just said that they are interested in one of the cisterns so I didn't want them standing in it and traipsing it through the house lol

As long as she doesn't poo overnight or tomorrow morning, it's just 2 bags of poo to go in with the rubbish tomorrow that just need to be picked up and put in the canvas bag tomorrow now.
***

Just brushed me teeth.  I've been forgetting until late afternoon recently whereas I used to do it as soon as I got back with the pup first thing in the morning.  It's done and dusted now though, thankfully.
***

That's me prescription swallowed and me tongue burned after a particularly hot sip of tea.
***

Up to module seven now, so I'm gonna publish this then go and wrap up my lil nephew's third birthday gift then head to bed.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment