Monday 11 November 2019

Monday 11th November 2019

Mornin' all.

Taken four photo's of the puppy so I'll put them up when I've walked her, then take me pills and carry on with the first Monday sans NaNo.
➰➰➰

So proud of the puppy... we walked forever this morning❗   Not the longest ever but not far off and I was aching and shaking and weak so didn't want to risk going any further in case my legs gave way underneath me.

Thank you for gently pushing me this morning though, puppy❗

Time for me morning pills and putting the photo's up now.
➰➰➰

That's the pills down the hatch, so I can work on coding and uploading the photo's now.  They weren't too bad to take today, thankfully.
➰➰➰

Photo's are up, so time to sort out my email now.
➰➰➰

Fitbit stuff sorted.  I've done all my Monday stuff now and have already walked over 3,000 steps so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself now.  I can relax for the rest of the day now.
➰➰➰

1,029 steps over target already and it's only 1pm!  Hoping I'll get to over 4,000 by the time I head to bed - I'd love to get over 5,000 steps, but that's maybe pushing it a bit far, so my aim for today is 4,000 steps.  Keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 for me that I can do it❗
➰➰➰

225 steps to go before I reach 4,000 steps.  It's only 3.30pm so I will hopefully smash that and hopefully get to 4,500 steps if not 5,000 by the time I go to bed tonight, which is so totally awesome❗❗
➰➰➰

Not even 5pm yet and it's pitch black outside❗  I am, however, only 144 steps off 4,000 today... yaaaaay❗  👍
➰➰➰

Just been for a wee and I've only got 72 steps left to go to reach 4,000 steps today which is totally awesome❗❗
➰➰➰

4040 steps now... yaaay❗❗❗  New target for this evening is 4500 steps by the time I climb into bed - fingers crossed 🤞 that I achieve it❗
➰➰➰

The puppy is going to Helen's tonight instead of tomorrow 😢  She's coming back on Wednesday instead of Thursday though 😁.  Tomorrow is gonna be weird without her here to take out for her walk tomorrow morning though 😕
➰➰➰

The puppy's just gone  😢  Dunno that I'll be able to sleep tonight, knowing that she's not down here snoring away tonight  😢  I'm missing her already and she's only been gone for a couple of minutes  😢

Gonna head to bed now but bet I won't be able to sleep for hours.

Sea ewe orl tomorrow.

Nite nite.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment