Tuesday 26 November 2019

Tuesday 26th November 2019

Mornin' all

Woke up at about 6.20am and lounged about until 7am today 🤣

Took the puppy out for her stroll and she walked me extra again and she's asleep in her bed now.

Took my morning pills a bit later than normal, so won't be able to take the Calcium until about 2pm 🕝 today 😞

I'm looking forward to next Thursday even more now 'cos the lady said it'll only take a few hours to completely clear our back yard so we'll be able to have the puppy back as normal on Thursday evening/Friday morning and it's a lot faster than I was thinking too❗
➰➰➰

Just taken a survey for the Tories... our PM won't like my answers 🤣
➰➰➰

Had to resort to setting up my all spelt out email address in Outlook instead of Thunderbird - it worked first time in Outlook and we tried everything possible to get it to show up in Thunderbird but it kept coming up with the same error message so I've given up trying to set it up in there now 🤣
➰➰➰

Both caches have been cleared ready for tomorrow and I've fed and medicated the puppy, so she's all ready to go when Helen comes to pick her up❗  Thank you so so much for all your support with the puppy, Helen... I really appreciate it!
➰➰➰

Prescriptions down the hatch and 3 of the 4 new boxes opened, ready for tomorrow.  Puppy's lead is on and Steve's got the bag of her pills so we're ready and waiting for Helen now... speaking of whom - the puppy is gone until Thursday or Friday this week and I'm missing her already, even though she's only just gone❗
➰➰➰

Having an early night and going to bed now... nite nite orl, see you at some point tomorrow.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment