Monday 25 November 2019

Monday 25th November 2019

Mornin' all

Woke up late this morning (I woke up at 🕢 7.30am instead of my usual 🕕 6am), so it's already time for me morning pills then I'll walk and feed the puppy.

BBS❗

OK, all 6 pills 💊 went down really easily this morning so hopefully that means it'll be a good day today.  Time to walk then feed the puppy now.
➰➰➰

The puppy 🐶 decided on a longer than normal walk this morning so we're both wiped out now 🤣.  She gobbled her breakfast down and she's asleep between Steve's legs now.  My legs are weak and aching, so I can't see me going further than the bathroom for the rest of the day now.  Got 302 steps left to go before I hit my target on Fitbit, and apparently our walk took 27 minutes today.  I'm hoping that bringing in the recycling box, rubbish and cardboard bags will pretty much hit the target.
➰➰➰

That's Chris and Hannah's gifts and my jumper just turned up, so I'll wrap them up when Steve get's back from his nurse appointment.  Means that hopefully the rest of the Christmas gifts will start turning up soon - just waiting for my mum's and Steve's 2 gifts to turn up now.  I'll get Andrew and Jacki's when I'm paid next week then send off Melanie's and my mum's gifts via DHL, but that's it for another year when that's been done and dusted and all sorted within the first week of December, hopefully.
➰➰➰

Already beaten my daily steps target at 11.15am and my distance target too❗  I'm hoping to double the steps by bedtime tonight, especially after the longer walk with the puppy this morning❗  She's up on the sofa with me now, fast asleep and I'm recovering slowly too 🤣
➰➰➰

Loads of photo's of the puppy on the sofa with me this morning❗  She's more awake than I initially gave her credit for 🤣
➰➰➰

545 steps over my daily target now, so I'm hoping for a minimum of 4500 steps, but I'm hoping for 5000 so keep yer 🤞 fingers crossed for me to achieve it.
➰➰➰

Just updated my card details on Equifax and requested an update on my credit score.  In almost 5 months since I last requested it, my score has improved by very nearly 100 points, which is awesome❗  My social media footprint is N/A which means I've got good privacy settings everywhere and I've only got one more credit agreement in place, which I'm guessing is the mortgage.  Still got a loooong way to go before my credit score is back in the green, but if it's improved in such a short amount of time, I'm hoping it'll be green again in a few years❗  It's 68 months since my last payment problem and my repayment record is still 'poor' which is totally understandable after our money issues a few years back, but it's moving in the right direction now❗

So proud of myself right now❗
➰➰➰

The shopping has just been and gone... nice and early, so I'm gonna have me tea then take my pills and head to bed for an early night.
➰➰➰

Taken my pills, so gonna shut down and have a very early night... bet I'll be wide awake by the time I take my glasses off and crawl into bed though 🤣.  I'll be back tomorrow morning though.

Nite nite orl❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment