Wednesday 20 November 2019

Wednesday 20th November 2019

Morning all.

How are you doing this morning❓

I'm chock full of cold and full of snot after the rapid onset of my cold last night.  Steve says it was a side effect of his flu jab and lasted for a couple of days, so hopefully it'll be the same for me.  Been 12 hours so far and I quickly worked out that the chillier I feel the more my nose runs 'cos I leave the heater on in the bedroom during the day, and within a minute of me getting upstairs into the warmth last night, my nose totally dried up and I felt fine again❗

Gonna walk the puppy as soon as it gets light enough outside and hope that my nose doesn't run away with me 'cos I won't have a free hand to wipe it with!  Mitzi's lead is in my left hand and my quad cane in my right❗

On a more positive note though, the virus scan started nice and early so hopefully I'll be able to do the back-ups and email nice and early too.

Gonna surf the web while I'm waiting for it to lighten up out there.  I never know what to read or search for when I go online now though 🤣
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed and ready to go back with Helen at some point today.  Even my nose behaved itself on our walk this morning... it got incredibly bunged up but was barely runny at all❗  Runny noses are the worst part of colds by far❗  Someone should invent a nose protector for runny noses so that they don't get so sore when you blow or wipe them❗

Time for my morning pills now.
➰➰➰

That's all the pills taken now.  Just the Calcium at lunchtime and my other 3 prescriptions left to take tonight now.  We're having zoop for lunch instead of anything solid 'cos I just don't feel up to eating very much today... even the two biscuits before I had my morning prescriptions was too much.  Hopefully, if this cold affects me in the same way as it did Steve, I should be feeling more like myself by Friday 🤞.
➰➰➰

Couple of photo's of the puppy in her favourite position again, so I'll code and upload them now.  BBS❗
➰➰➰

The photo's are on my homepage now - please be patient while it loads 'cos it's very photo intense so takes a while even on a high speed connection!
➰➰➰

OMG❗ 😲  The virus scan has finished already❗ 🤯  A whole 2 hours faster than I was thinking too❗  Time to do the back-ups now then I can check my email for the first time today - yaaay❗
➰➰➰

Me laptop isn't seeing the external hard drive, so I'm gonna reboot... BBS❗
➰➰➰

Didn't need to reboot after all, just needed to not have anything open.  All backed up now for another week and the puppy has gone already too.  Steve said that Helen said she'd bring the puppy back either tomorrow or Friday... yaaaaay❗❗  We're missing her already and she's only been gone for an hour 🤣
➰➰➰

Another 3 Yule gifts bought and they'll be here at some point during next week, so I just need to get Steve's family's gifts now, but I know what I'm getting for them so just need to wait until closer to the time to get them.  I'll wait until I've paid for the back yard clearing then order them after that... it'll give the postie a bit of a break and I need to find a way to get my mum's gift to her as well.  It just needs a padded envelope and a courier to pick it up 'cos it won't fit into my mum's letter box cos it's nowhere near flexible and I don't want the glass to break with her postie throwing it over the gate either❗
➰➰➰

Heading to beddy-byes 🛌 now... nite nite orl 💤😴
➰➰➰




No comments:

Post a Comment