Thursday 28 November 2019

Thursday 28th November 2019

Mornin' all.

Got a reply from a wheelchair accessible taxi company overnight.  They are coming over to assess getting Patrick into one on 📅 4th December and paying by debit card is no problem at all apparently.  Assuming Patrick passes the assessment and Steve can comfortably and safely fit in too, they have, potentially, found themselves a new customer and I'll be able to go to the PIP appeal this time as well as hopefully into Cheltenham again for the first time in well over 1½ decades❗

I can go into Gloucester in Patrick which was the main reason for getting him, but if he passes this assessment then my independence will be increased even more❗  Just need to remember not to spend more than I've got in my account is all 🤣
➰➰➰

Taken me pills and they weren't the best ever, but at the same time not the worst either so hopefully that means I'll have an OK day today.
➰➰➰

Zoop and crisps for lunch today, not exactly healthy, but better than nothing❗

Took my pills pretty late this morning, so gonna take the Calcium later too, so that it doesn't mess up my OAB prescription.  You watch me forget though 🤣
➰➰➰

The puppy's home!!!!!  Yaaaaay!!!!
➰➰➰

Been taking loads of photo's of her as well as a couple of video's of our beautiful senior puppy.  Steve said she's in desperate need of more pills and quickly 'cos she's only got enough for tonight and tomorrow morning❗  I've fed her now and it was a bigger than normal tea for her today, so maybe she had a smaller than normal breakfast or lunch❓
➰➰➰

My mum's Yule gift was dispatched so hopefully it'll be here at the weekend or maybe early next week, so that I can get it wrapped up and sent off to her and get Melanie's sent to her too.  Just gotta get Andrew and Jacki's gifts and wait for Steve's to turn up, then that's it done and dusted for another year.
➰➰➰

That's me last 3 pills of the day taken and I'm gonna have another early night I reckon.

Nite nite orl.  Sea ewe in the morning.
➰➰➰

No comments:

Post a Comment