Tuesday 12 November 2019

Tuesday 12th November 2019

Mornin' all.

So I'm gonna take my pills nice and early today, so that I'll hopefully be able to take the Calcium at lunchtime, instead of waiting until like 3pm again.

Wanna try to plan out my JanNoWriMo novel today... I'm thinking it'll be another YYA with a cross-dressing twin.  Wish me luck!  Gonna aim to NOT include bullying in this one, just for a change 🤣
➰➰➰

Just taken my Calcium pill and we're having our Tuesday burgers for lunch, so I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor in a bit and, assuming I remember not to open my email as soon as I log on, hopefully I'll be able to have a solid lunch tomorrow too❗
➰➰➰


Fresh potato bits for lunch tomorrow... yummy scrummy in my tummy❗  For the rest of today though, I'm gonna work on planning out my JanNo novel.
➰➰➰

That's me last pills of the day taken and I'm up to chapter 21 planned out, so as soon as I'm finished with planning chapter 25 I'll shut down and head to bed... hopefully before 9pm tonight❗  Only another 4 chapters left to go then that's me half way through and I'll hopefully finish it tomorrow.
➰➰➰

That's chapter 25 sorted and me cuppa is going cold, so I'm gonna publish this then shut down, finish my cuppa and head to bed.

Sea ewe orl in the morning/afternoon/evening... nite nite!  💤💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment