Friday 10 January 2020

Friday 10th January 2020

Mornin' all.

It was just starting to get light outside when I came down, so I'm gonna wait until it's nice and light (and therefore, safe) out there then walk the puppy.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed... only 11 active minutes today because the puppy never stopped on our walk at all❗  Not even for a sniff❗  Gonna see how the weekend goes with the new lengths this week then take it from there.

Time to get on with my writing now.  Hopefully get the entire manuscript finished by bed-time then I'll be lost tomorrow morning 🤣
➰➰➰

Just checked my Fitbit app again and it's gone up to 18 active minutes now, which is more realistic.  Time to carry on with my writing now that it's been sorted out.
➰➰➰

One down, five to go which ain't too bad.
➰➰➰

That's Steve's Valentine's and anniversary gift just arrived, so haven't got anything else to buy before my mum's birthday now.
➰➰➰

Two down, four to go.  Just tieing up loose ends now.  The last paragraph of the entire manuscript is gonna be fun to write 😃  In fact the whole of the last chapter is gonna be a build up to the last paragraph and it's gonna get very wet 🤣
➰➰➰ 

Half way now.  Slowing down and tieing up loose ends then they will go on holiday in the last two chapters, to give it a positive end.
➰➰➰ 

999 words to go then it's totally finished in only 9 days!  50,000 words written in 9 days is quick by anyone's standards and I'm sure will need a great deal of editing before it's suitable for querying 🤣
➰➰➰

Charging up my Fitbit while I'm writing the final chapter of my JanNo novel - might as well as I won't be moving off the sofa for the next hour or so❗
➰➰➰

Just finished it, but not at all happy or proud of myself 'cos I've literally (as in seconds after finishing it) discovered that I wrote exactly the same book for NaNo, so I've totally wasted the last 9 days  😞

Gonna head to bed and not happily even though I completed JanNo, it won't count 'cos I'd already written the damn book which would be seen as cheating so not count.  
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment